The mission of the RGV Hispanic Chamber is to promote economic development & assist businesses to access the Hispanic market through networking, promoting education and nurturing leadership.
Our in-house satellite offices of SBA, UTPA-SBDC and Acción Texas provide financial assistance and guidance.
Our purpose is to serve the ever-growing small business community all along the South Texas border.
The membership consists of persons from all ethnic backgrounds. We are committed to:
- Adding value to our members through economic propserity
- Supporting cultural events that are intrinsic to the Hispanic market
- Promoting leadership in the community
- Foster programs to improve the general welfare of the community
- Promote education through education advocacy